Vintage Hearts Baby Dress With Tulle
Who doesn't love a twirl dress? This set features our new, thicker fabric and more generous sizing! It has snaps at the bottom for easy diaper changes and of course, tulle. Wear it with our without tights — you can't go wrong!
What makes our pajamas special? Every little detail, designed by 4 moms.
- 95% Viscose from Bamboo, 5% Spandex
- These dresses run true to size
- Tulle dress
- Super Soft and Perfectly Stretchy
- Temperature Regulating
- Defiantly Durable
- Snap buttons for easy diaper changes
Body types and sizes vary, so please click here for our size chart as an approximate guide in helping you choose the right size. And if you're not sure, our customer service team is always happy to help.
• Breathable with hollow fibers that allow more natural airflow
• Temperature regulating
• Keeps your baby a few degrees cooler in the summer and a few degrees warmer in the winter
• Great for sensitive skin with smooth fibers that lay flat and limit irritation
• Bamboo can grow without pesticides, and insecticides and is 100% organic
• Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
• Super-soft texture is strong and doesn’t pill when washed
Delivery times are based on when the order is shipped, not when the order is placed. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for your order to ship from our warehouse. During launches, we will do our best to get your order out to you as soon as possible but we ask for 3-5 business days due to heavy order influxes. Selecting priority shipping will speed it up once it's in transit but still takes 1-2 business regularly and 3-5 business days on launches. You can read more here.
We are happy to accept returns within 21 days of purchase. All items must be unwashed and unworn with the tags still on. To initiate the return process email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that holiday apparel is final sale and we cannot accept a return. This includes Christmas, Valentine's, St. Patricks Day, Easter, 4th of July, etc.
**International returns: customer is responsible for return fees**
The majority of our apparel is constructed from bamboo. It's best to wash all bamboo garments inside out and on the cold/gentle cycle. It's also best to wash bamboo separately from other items with buttons/zippers/other fabric blends to avoid snags since bamboo is delicate. To prevent pilling, we don't recommend drying your bamboo in the wash. Instead, lay flat to dry. If you must, you can tumble dry on low.
We also recommend washing dark-colored bamboo separately from light-colored to prevent the light-colored fuzzies from transferring onto the dark bamboo. Upon first wash, we also recommend using color catchers to prevent any bleeding.